fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: No Pdf document on my download

No Pdf document on my download 11 years 1 month ago #3199

• KENNEDY Arumugam
  • KENNEDY Arumugam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I was not able to found the below pdf in my download. Please reply how to download from your websit.

127 E99.00 How to take your Final Exam - PDF
--
128 E99.02 What to write on your Exam Application - PDF
--
129 E99.03 In case you get audited -PDF
--

Kennedy A
The topic has been locked.

No Pdf document on my download 11 years 1 month ago #3201

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Kennedy,

The answer to your question is that all videos and documents that are related to your PMP Exam Application (99.00, 99.01, 99,02 and 99.03) are only available to you 14 days after you purchase. So please wait until 14 days after your original purchase date and then you will see these documents. (In your case, that is 14 days after this date/time: 2013-03-13 08:15:59)

For all future support related questions, please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. This forum here is intended for discussing questions related to the PMP exam itself and the concepts you need to know to pass. Thank you for understanding.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login