fbpx

Reply: Clarification- E03.01

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Clarification- E03.01

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 3 days ago #3217

Cornelius Fichtner

Ewdard,

Please watch the following tutorial video in our FAQ: www.pmhelpdesk.com/entries/99785-How-do-...-PrepCast-to-iTunes- (subscribe to podcast is now in the "File" menu).

Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for any and all future technical support requests, so that we can keep this forum strictly for discussions on PMP related project management topics. Thank you for understanding.
11 years 3 days ago #3216

Edward Mojalefa Moalafi

Can some one guide me on how to load the episodes on itunes, i have downloaded itunes 11.0.1 but i couldn't load the videos because i failed to locate the advanced feature menu
11 years 2 weeks ago #3193

Cornelius Fichtner

Sasi,

Please refer to the Errata sheet, which you received as Episode E00.03 and which is also attached to this message.

"page 70" is the old reference, because PMI changed the PMBOK Guide. The page number in the current PMBOK Guide 4th edition is now 43.

File Attachment:

File Name: The_PM_Pre...3-12.pdf
File Size:140 KB
Attachments:
11 years 2 weeks ago #3192

Sasikala Marrapu

Hi,
During the episode E03.01(audio all about the questions and answers) Cornelius asked to remember page number 70 on PMBOK I did not get what he is exactly referring to. Could any one help me out in this. He was explaining about this very significantly but I did not find any thing on page 70 on pmbok

Thanks
Sasi

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login