fbpx

Reply: Experience Verification worksheet question

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Experience Verification worksheet question

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 2 weeks ago #3191

Cornelius Fichtner

Sebesi,

We learned only 2 days ago that PMI has changed their online application and that our worksheet needs to be updated. It seems that the online application is now much simpler to fill in and you don't need all the details you did in the past.

My recommendation: Stop using the worksheet and fill in your application online.

It seems that you now only have to put in the total number of hours. And since you have the totals available, you should be OK.
11 years 2 weeks ago #3190

Sebesi Mihaly

Hi,

I'm filling out the experience verification worksheet downloaded from the prepcast website. My problem is that in a formal company I've worked we did not tracked the hours in such details as I have to fill in in the experience verification worksheet.
We had like a more general categorizations of the tasks. My question is how to handle this issue the best possible way. Should I just fill out at my own discretion ?
Please advise.
Thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login