fbpx

Reply: Study Group Strategies

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Group Strategies

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 11 months ago #3231

Jennifer Stapleton

Thanks so much Ren!
11 years 2 weeks ago #3182

Cornelius Fichtner

All,

We haven't really discussed this topic anywhere in our training materials. I have taken your question as a "trigger" for us to develop some strategies and suggestions for people who want create and manage a study group. It'll take us a while to create this... of course.

In the meantime, it would prove very helpful to us, if we had some input from others who have used/managed a study group. Please tell us your experiences and let us know what strategies you found effective.

Thank you!
11 years 2 weeks ago #3181

Erenne Dreyfus

Hi,
My friends and I faced the same question recently and we opted to create the group using the following criteria:
- when do the members plan to write?
- when are they available to meet?
- what are they bringing to the group? - everyone contributes something be it exam prep books, conference lines for our meetings, etc.
Good luck!
Ren
11 years 2 weeks ago #3180

Jennifer Stapleton

Do you have any recommendations on how to start and moderate a PMP certification study group? Recommendations on size and structure of the group sessions?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login