fbpx

Reply: Commercial PMP Practice Test Website

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Commercial PMP Practice Test Website

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 7 months ago #372

Cornelius Fichtner

Alexius,

I only recently learned about this website, so I must admit that I don't know much about them. Have you asked in PMHUB if anyone else has been using them?
14 years 7 months ago #371

Alexius Emejom

Hi Cornelius,
I do not mean to bother you, but I thought I should inquire if you have come across this website for commercial PMP simulation test ( www.pm-abc.com/ ). I got to know about this website at Pmhub (one of the chat groups you recommended).

I was thinking of signing up for the simulated test questions there? Any suggestion?

Alexius
14 years 8 months ago #313

Alexius Emejom

Thanks Eric, I surely appreciate your concern and help. Will surely check out the site you provided me.

Alexius
14 years 8 months ago #312

Alexius Emejom

Thanks Cornelius. I'll surely access it and hopefully will help me.

Alexius
14 years 8 months ago #309

Erik Rudd, ITIL-F, PMP

Alexius,

I recently passed v4 using a mix of v3 and v4 material. The only v4 practice material that I had was the practice exam in the Andy Crowe study guide that I was using. I hesitate to tell you that it won't matter but in my opinion the material isn't so significantly changed that you really have to worry about it. One thing that I did that I thought helped was to really study the differences between v3 and v4 so that I could recognize what practice question answers from v3 sources were different than the v4 answers should be.

Erik
14 years 8 months ago #300

Cornelius Fichtner

Alexius,

Because the new exam has only been available so recently we haven't had a chance to update all the links. It's a lot of work.

The only commercial one that I know of which is updated to the 4th edition is www.pm-prepcast.com/readysetpass.html

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login