fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Commercial PMP Practice Test Website

Commercial PMP Practice Test Website 14 years 9 months ago #299

• Alexius Emejom
  • Alexius Emejom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Cornelius,

I recently browsed through the links you you posted on the exam forum tab for commercial PMP practice test website and realized that no one of them addressed the fourth edition practice test. Could you please help me by providing any addition information on commercial website for the PMP 4th edition exam simulation?

Alexius Emejom

Re:Commercial PMP Practice Test Website 14 years 9 months ago #300

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Alexius,

Because the new exam has only been available so recently we haven't had a chance to update all the links. It's a lot of work.

The only commercial one that I know of which is updated to the 4th edition is www.pm-prepcast.com/readysetpass.html
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Commercial PMP Practice Test Website 14 years 9 months ago #309

• Erik Rudd, ITIL-F, PMP
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Alexius,

I recently passed v4 using a mix of v3 and v4 material. The only v4 practice material that I had was the practice exam in the Andy Crowe study guide that I was using. I hesitate to tell you that it won't matter but in my opinion the material isn't so significantly changed that you really have to worry about it. One thing that I did that I thought helped was to really study the differences between v3 and v4 so that I could recognize what practice question answers from v3 sources were different than the v4 answers should be.

Erik

Re:Commercial PMP Practice Test Website 14 years 9 months ago #312

• Alexius Emejom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Cornelius. I'll surely access it and hopefully will help me.

Alexius

Re:Commercial PMP Practice Test Website 14 years 9 months ago #313

• Alexius Emejom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Eric, I surely appreciate your concern and help. Will surely check out the site you provided me.

Alexius

Re:Commercial PMP Practice Test Website 14 years 8 months ago #371

• Alexius Emejom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Cornelius,
I do not mean to bother you, but I thought I should inquire if you have come across this website for commercial PMP simulation test ( www.pm-abc.com/ ). I got to know about this website at Pmhub (one of the chat groups you recommended).

I was thinking of signing up for the simulated test questions there? Any suggestion?

Alexius

Re:Commercial PMP Practice Test Website 14 years 8 months ago #372

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Alexius,

I only recently learned about this website, so I must admit that I don't know much about them. Have you asked in PMHUB if anyone else has been using them?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login