fbpx

Reply: Organization policies

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Organization policies

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 4 months ago #2978

Rachu

Thank you Sir.
I think both the posts have cleared the confusion in my mind but I DO let you know if I have any further questions.
Regards, R.
11 years 4 months ago #2974

Khurram Hussain

Dear Rachu:

Kevin is right! The organizational policies do come under the Organizational Process Assets.

To help you understand this better, consider the Organizational Process Assets as something ‘internal’, and the Enterprise Environmental Factors as something ‘external’ to an organization. For example the governmental standards, laws or industry standards come under EEF while the HR Policy, organizational processes and policies etc. come under OPA.

Let me know if this resolves your confusion.

Regards,

Khurram Hussain, PMP, CSSBB
11 years 4 months ago #2971

Rachu

Thank you Sir for the response and my apology for the delay.
Regards, R.
11 years 5 months ago #2969

Kevin Reilly

Hi Rachu –

The PMBOK Guide 4th Edition includes an organization’s policies under Organizational Process Assets (OPA’s). The process assets include formal and informal plans, policies, procedures and guidelines (PMBOK Guide 4th Edition, page 32).

Thanks

Kevin
11 years 5 months ago #2960

Rachu

Organization policies comnes under EEF or OPA.
I was thinking in EEF but then I read in one of the course that says it come sunder OPA.
Thanks for any clarifications,

Regards, R.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login