fbpx

Reply: Average PM Simulator Score 75%; Am I ready?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Average PM Simulator Score 75%; Am I ready?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 5 months ago #2912

Khurram Hussain

Hi,

That’s a tough one. No one can guarantee you for sure. If you allow me to answer this personally, and not on the behalf of Mr. Cornelius or OSP International, I would say that my gut feeling is that, if you are getting above 75% on the exam simulator consistently, then you stand a very good chance of clearing your PMP exam on your next attempt. Many people tell us that the exam simulator questions are more challenging than the real PMP exam.

However, please don't assess yourself on simulator quizzes. Go for the full-fledged exams and see if you are scoring over 75%. A full 200-question exam test not only your concepts, but your exam temperament and time management as well.

Again, this is my personal opinion.

Warm regards,

Khurram Hussain, PMP, CSSBB
11 years 6 months ago #2900

PMPAspirant

I know that there are no guarantees and the PM simulator makes that pretty clear.
That said using a common sense approach can anyone tell me if getting 75% consistently in the exam simulator tests can indicate that I may have a decent chance (e.g. over 60%) of passing the real exam.

The best way to know this would be to look at simulator test results of people who have passed the exam. I dont have access to that data so any input from you guys will help.

No one can tell for sure and I get that. I just want to get a sense.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login