Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Now an eye on the RMP

Now an eye on the RMP 4 years 3 months ago #2889

• Robert Spinazzola
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I just passed the PMP and now aspire to take the RMP
The material I used from PM Prepcast gave me the confidence and knowledge to pass the PMP, 1st try
My preparation included:
1) Listened to the Prepcast on my iphone (during walks on lunch and/or during commuting to work)
2) I listened in sync with the course material at my local chapter study group, NH
3) Read the PMBOK once
4) took 3 simulated exams and diagnosed each answer wrong and the others I got right by 50-50 chance
5) memorized the table of 42 processes & key formula's for my brain dump sheet (a must have during the exam when you become brain dead in hour 3)

Can anyone recommend similar material for the RMP; particularly a similar pod cast product I can use on my iphone and obtain the required contact hours?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Godwell Manyangadze
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®