fbpx

Reply: PMP days away - I don't feel prepared

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP days away - I don't feel prepared

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 8 months ago #2886

Wayne Masliuk

If it helps, I did all 8 exams, 2 days between each one. I was still nervous, but I scored proficient in 4 of the 5 areas and moderately proficient in the 5th.

Good, luck, and confidence is half the battle. The other half is the mental endurance of the 4 hours. I had 22 minutes to spare.
11 years 8 months ago #2885

Frankie Liebengood

Thank you!
11 years 8 months ago #2884

Frankie Liebengood

Yes I am using them.
11 years 8 months ago #2883

Wayne Masliuk

Frankie, are you using the exam simulator?, and have you taken the actual 4 hour tests?
11 years 8 months ago #2882

Frankie Liebengood

Yes and I'm scoring 70% on average.
11 years 8 months ago #2881

Wayne Masliuk

Are you using the exam simulator, and have you taken any of the full length tests? What other study resources are you using?

I wrote on June 26, but I spent the last few weeks just taking the 4hour tests with the exam simulator. I scored 74% of the questions answered correct on the first pass. I still felt nervous about the exam.

I would say if you feel that you are not prepared, the pay the $70 and reschedule. Spend the next few weeks taking the test so you are comfortable with them. I found the exam simulator tests more difficult than the actual exam, but that is just my opinion.

It is important that you feel confident and prepared, and practice as much as you can.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login