fbpx

Reply: Need Clarifications on Simulator Qs.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need Clarifications on Simulator Qs.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 months ago #12309

Nasser

's Avatar

Agree with you....the explanation support answer C , however the y mentioned D is correct anwer
11 years 9 months ago #2864

Chaps

Hi,

In the Exam 5, in my opinion, the following questions need to be corrected for better language or the choices need to be corrected.

Can someone please take some time to look into this and clarify the same?

1.During the course of a multi-phased project, a project manager extensively uses EVM to determine project statistics and predict future estimates. Durign which of the following processes will the total project's earned value be at its maximum?

A. When closing processes are being performed.
B. When planning processes are being performed.
C. When executing processes are being performed.
D. None of the above.

I chose C) but the correct answer seems to be D). Although I read the explanation, I am not convinced that my choice was incorrect - especially given the language of the query and the choices available.

2. Which of the following is a project constraint?
A. Scope of work
B. Project Requirements
C. Teaming Agreement
D. Organizational Process Assets

I chose (A) but the correct answer seems to be C). Furthermore in the clarification given, we are pointed to PMBOK page 319.

There is no clear mention anywhere in the PMBOK that the teaming agreements are project constraints whereas Scope, Requirements are part of the project constraints is hammered very clearly.

Thanks in advance,
Chaps

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login