fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Validity of my Subscription.

Validity of my Subscription. 11 years 9 months ago #2863

• Mohammad Qayyum Anwar
  • Mohammad Qayyum Anwar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have subscribed to PM PrepCast in last September 2011 but for some reason I could not continue my study. I am back now and preparing for 35 Contact hours. my question is about my validity of my subscription. Am I still able to get the 35 Contact hours or I need to subscribe again.

Thanks and best regards, Qayyum

Re:Validity of my Subscription. 11 years 9 months ago #2868

• Maricel Cuevas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Qayyum,

Your subscription and your account with us is very much active. You don't need to subscribe again. Just look for the username and password that we sent to you and log in to our exam website which can be found in your Episode 99.00.

If you have further questions or problems with your log in details, please write your questions or request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Maricel
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login