fbpx

Reply: Define Activity Duration - Reserve

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Define Activity Duration - Reserve

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 9 months ago #2878

Wayne Masliuk

Those three words have been my life for the last six months. I am currently working through your exam series, as well as Andy Crowe's book. I will be taking the last 5 exams in the next 3 days. Thanks for the advice.
11 years 9 months ago #2877

Cornelius Fichtner

Wayne,

No worries! I'm not easily offended at all and you haven't spoken out of turn. We got back from Hawaii last night and I still have the island feeling. So "we're cool"... B)

If you are taking your exam next week then my recommendation consists of 3 words: Practice. Practice. Practice.

Make sure that you have a good exam simulator and that you take as many simulated exams as possible at this time. Each practice exam you take will increase your confidence and experience in taking the exam.
11 years 9 months ago #2876

Wayne Masliuk

Hi Cornelius,

I hope you are enjoying your vacation.

I did not mean to step on any toes here. My apologies if I responded out of line.

I have enjoyed the prep-cast and sit for my PMP exam next week. Any last minute advice??? I am all ears.

Regards,
Wayne
11 years 9 months ago #2871

Cornelius Fichtner

Wayne,

I normally respond to questions in the forum but I'm on vacation this week. On Hawaii!
11 years 9 months ago #2870

Wayne Masliuk

Chaps,

I think you meant to say that Management reserves are for unknown risks, and Contingency reserves are for known risks.

Thanks for the response. I was wondering if this forum was actually being used.

Regards,
Wayne
11 years 9 months ago #2869

Chaps

Wayne,

You are correct. Management reserves is for covering all known risks while Contingency reserves are for covering the Unknown Risks.

Thanks,
Chaps.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login