fbpx

Reply: PMIs PMP application audit process LL

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMIs PMP application audit process LL

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 7 months ago #5906

Ahmed Amin

I Agree with Dawn, you should be OK
8 years 7 months ago #5904

Dawn Upperman

Hi Supriya,

I think you should be OK as long as you do not open the the fedex envelope when you get it and just forward it along with your completed audit packet. PMI understands that there are unusual circumstances when trying to get experience verifications. Hope this helps.
8 years 7 months ago #5902

supriya

's Avatar

is it acceptable for my prev manager to send me experience verification letter via fedex?

He is working in a different city and told me that he forgot to put the letters in separate envelope , but he has directly put the letter in fedex envelope and mailed to me.
13 years 11 months ago #1409

Tanmoy Choudhury

Hi, I have successfully completed the PMI Audit Process. It took only 2days for PMI to respond after receiving my Audit Pkg.

~ Tanmoy
13 years 11 months ago #1379

Cornelius Fichtner

Tanmoy,

Rest assured: it is not a problem.

I can say this with confidence for two reasons. First, The PM PrepCast has been reviewed and accepted by PMI (during our PMI R.E.P. application) and second, we have had dozens of students who were audited and it has never been an issue.

Here are the official learning objectives of The PM PrepCast. You can see them in one of the first episodes and these have also been submitted to PMI:

- Understand and be able to apply the framework for structured project management as described in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Identify the most generally accepted practices within the project management discipline.
- Obtain the confidence to take the PMP® certification examination.

However, you really don't need them. A copy of the certificate attached to your audit documentation is sufficient.
13 years 11 months ago #1378

Tanmoy Choudhury

Hi, My application has been selected for Audit. I have certification from PM Prepcast but in the audit instruction PMI mentioned that "The courses submitted must have learning objectives that are directly related to the project management profession. No substitutions will be accepted." The PM Prepcast certificate does not show any learning objectives. Will that create an issue ?

~ Tanmoy

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login