Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Making sense of Prepcast - Help!

Making sense of Prepcast - Help! 4 years 7 months ago #2741

• Clint Cooke
  • Fresh Boarder
I am watching the PM Prepcast to get the 35 required hours and hopefully gain some info. I am ordering other materials as well. What I need is a plan for watching the podcasts that will make some sense to me. I am watching by the numbers, starting with E00.01 and going up. I feel like I am missing the big picture somehow. Will it all come together at some point? Is there a better method?

Re:Making sense of Prepcast - Help! 4 years 7 months ago #2742

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 153

The simplest plan: Read chapter X from the PMBOK Guide and then watch the same chapter in the PrepCast. (Note that we have more PrepCast videos than PMBOK Guide chapters - so this doesn't work 100%). Go through 1 PMBOK Guide Knowledge Area every week, which gives you about 12 weeks of study time.

The full and complete plan: www.pm-studycoach.com
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Making sense of Prepcast - Help! 4 years 6 months ago #2747

• Hamoud
  • Fresh Boarder
hi all,

see this video, it might helps get the big picture.
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Jeremy Raelin, Mary Kathrine Padua, Yasir Mehmood, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP