fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Making sense of Prepcast - Help!

Making sense of Prepcast - Help! 12 years 2 days ago #2741

• Clint Cooke
  • Clint Cooke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am watching the PM Prepcast to get the 35 required hours and hopefully gain some info. I am ordering other materials as well. What I need is a plan for watching the podcasts that will make some sense to me. I am watching by the numbers, starting with E00.01 and going up. I feel like I am missing the big picture somehow. Will it all come together at some point? Is there a better method?

Thanks.

Re:Making sense of Prepcast - Help! 12 years 2 days ago #2742

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Clint,

The simplest plan: Read chapter X from the PMBOK Guide and then watch the same chapter in the PrepCast. (Note that we have more PrepCast videos than PMBOK Guide chapters - so this doesn't work 100%). Go through 1 PMBOK Guide Knowledge Area every week, which gives you about 12 weeks of study time.

The full and complete plan: www.pm-studycoach.com
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Making sense of Prepcast - Help! 11 years 11 months ago #2747

• Hamoud
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hi all,

see this video, it might helps get the big picture.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login