Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: ITTO Flashcards

ITTO Flashcards 4 years 8 months ago #2740

• Andy Hawkins
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
If anyone would like to utilize online ITTO flashcards, I have created the following:

www.flashcardmachine.com/p/2p2c6n

You can also download them to an iPhone, iPod, Android - if you download the app from the iTunes app store.

Regards,

Andy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elena Mironova

Re:ITTO Flashcards 4 years 8 months ago #2757

• Carlos Raven
  • Fresh Boarder
This is a complete collection of ITTO's for all processes. I hope the actual exam is as straight forward as this. I have used some exam simulators where there is only one obscure item diference in two of the possible answers.

I enjoyed the "quiz me" mode very much and learned to quickly diferentiate between inputs, outputs, or tools and techniques; then finaly to identify the specific process.

I was in fact fooled by the choice between Project Management Plan and Project Managment Plan! I recommend this study / test aid, thank you Andy!
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®