fbpx

Reply: Scheduling my PMP exam at the prometric

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Scheduling my PMP exam at the prometric

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13404

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

Read the handbook from PMI on what to do next:

www.pmi.org/Certification/~/media/PDF/Ce...pdc_pmphandbook.ashx . This has the latest information....
6 years 1 month ago #13402

Slim Kchaou

's Avatar

Hi Every one,
My problem is to schedule my pmp exam after failing . I passed yesterday and I want to get an apointement as soon as possible.
Please someone can Advice.
8 years 2 months ago #6779

Tracey South

Hi: The way I understand it, your original exam fee will be applied to your re-scheduled exam so no additional fees will be charged. I used the PMI handbook as my reference.

"Within 30 Days of Your Appointment
If you reschedule or cancel your exam within 30 days of your scheduled appointment, you will be
charged a fee of US$70. This fee helps to ensure greater seating availability at Prometric Testing
Centers since candidates who wait until the last minute to reschedule or cancel their exams are
“reserving” seats that could be used by others.

The fee will be charged when you go online to Prometric’s website to reschedule or cancel your exam
within the 30-day period. The $70 charge will appear on your credit card as a charge from Prometric.
The 30-day period does not include the day of the exam appointment. For example, if you scheduled
your exam for 5 May, you must reschedule or cancel the exam on or before 4 April to avoid the fee.
For emergency situations in which you are unable to change your exam appointment before 30 days
within your exam appointment, the Extenuating Circumstance Policy may apply. However, PMI will
evaluate these situations on a case-by-case basis to determine if a refund of the rescheduling fee is
appropriate.
Read the FAQs document for more details on this new rule.

Within 2 Days of Your Appointment
You need to reschedule or cancel your appointment before you are within two calendar days of your
exam appointment. If you wait until you are within two days of your exam appointment, you will be able to
cancel your appointment and you will forfeit the entire exam fee. You will not be able to reschedule your
appointment at this point and will need to pay associated reexamination fees to schedule a new exam."

Tracey
8 years 2 months ago #6778

Shaik

's Avatar

For the cancellation of scheduled exam appointment a fee of $70 will be charged, but if I want to reschedule the exam to a later date after cancelling the previously scheduled exam appointment do I need to pay an additional re-exam fee apart from the cancelled fee of $70? Kindly advice.
11 years 11 months ago #2748

Hamoud

hi,

my understanding that if you recieve eligibility ID means you are ready to schedule and take the test.

go to www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm
and click on the start button which will take you through the steps of scheduling your exam, you will be asked to provide your eligibility ID and the 1st four letter of your last name.

i have just done that today. and my exam is on 2nd May

good luck with your exam.
12 years 2 weeks ago #2729

Sathye Gomathy

Sure, thanks for that input!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login