fbpx

Reply: PM Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 1 month ago #2702

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello SVS,

Here are my answers for you:

I am using PM Exam simulator for practice exams.Do those exams simulate the real exam 100%? specifically in real PMP exam

The PM Exam Simulator is trying to simulate the "real" PMP exam as much as possible. The % of questions that you get from each process group are equal to what you will have on the real exam.

1) If I answer a question correctly, but leave it marked becaue I am not 100% sure, but if I do not get time to review the same and make it unmarked,will it count as correct answer?

Yes, because marking a question has no influence on your score. If you answer a question correctly then it's counted as correct.

2) Can I go to Previous question after answering the current question as in Practice exams?

Yes. You can go back and forwards until you click the "end exam" button. Just like in the real exam.
12 years 1 month ago #2701

SVS

Hi

I am using PM Exam simulator for practice exams.Do those exams simulate the real exam 100%? specifically in real PMP exam

1) If I answer a question correctly, but leave it marked becaue I am not 100% sure, but if I do not get time to review the same and make it unmarked,will it count as correct answer?

2) Can I go to Previous question after answering the current question as in Practice exams?

Thanks
SVS

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login