Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam (After Second Attempt) Today 11/19

Passed PMP Exam (After Second Attempt) Today 11/19 5 years 2 weeks ago #2614

• Joseph Hull
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Everyone,

I am proud to say that I passed my PMP exam today after failing the exam twice. I am really thankful I bought the PM Prepcast and PM Simulator exams. These really helped me a lot. The first two times I studied two text books and the PMBOK Guide three or four times. I still couldn't pass the exam. This time I bought the PM Coach, PM Prepcast and the PM Simulator and these really gave me a lot of practice and helped me understand the topics more.

Thank you very much Cornelius, I am happy to be a PMP with your help.

Take care everyone,

Joe

Re:Passed PMP Exam (After Second Attempt) Today 11/19 5 years 2 weeks ago #2619

• Jahquay Hyles
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulations Joe! I just passed the PMP Exam on 11/18/11! It's so exciting to be a PMP!
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®