fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam (After Second Attempt) Today 11/19

Passed PMP Exam (After Second Attempt) Today 11/19 12 years 5 months ago #2614

• Joseph Hull
  • Joseph Hull's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everyone,

I am proud to say that I passed my PMP exam today after failing the exam twice. I am really thankful I bought the PM Prepcast and PM Simulator exams. These really helped me a lot. The first two times I studied two text books and the PMBOK Guide three or four times. I still couldn't pass the exam. This time I bought the PM Coach, PM Prepcast and the PM Simulator and these really gave me a lot of practice and helped me understand the topics more.

Thank you very much Cornelius, I am happy to be a PMP with your help.

Take care everyone,

Joe

Re:Passed PMP Exam (After Second Attempt) Today 11/19 12 years 5 months ago #2619

• Jahquay Hyles
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations Joe! I just passed the PMP Exam on 11/18/11! It's so exciting to be a PMP!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login