fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam zitters

Exam zitters 12 years 6 months ago #2516

• Nita
  • Nita's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi All,
I'm taking the PMP exam for the second time and feeling extremely nervous. First time I took it in July and now I've planned it for Oct.
But for the second time, we have new changes for the PMP. So what should I be looking out for?
My study plan includes-main focus on the PM prep cast. I had used Andy Crowe Audio, Rita Mulchahy and some PMBOK for the first time. It was very useful but I guess I needed something more or study seriously.
Any Suggestions?
Nita

Re:Exam zitters 12 years 6 months ago #2518

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Nita,

When students have to take the exam for a second time then I always recommend that they should consider a PMP Exam Simulator. I recommend this because in most cases students like yourself have studied hard and know the subject matter, but may have a difficult time with the actual exam taking process. It's not easy sitting in front of a screen for 4 hours answering 200 questions and being able to identify the best out of 4 possible answers in just 1.2 minutes.

So please take a look at the available exam simulators out there and consider using one.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Exam zitters 12 years 5 months ago #2541

• Eran Shpigelman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Nita,
use some sort of exam simulator. I answered over 1000 questions on a simulator and this was the main reason I passed.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login