Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam zitters

Exam zitters 5 years 1 month ago #2516

• Nita
Hi All,
I'm taking the PMP exam for the second time and feeling extremely nervous. First time I took it in July and now I've planned it for Oct.
But for the second time, we have new changes for the PMP. So what should I be looking out for?
My study plan includes-main focus on the PM prep cast. I had used Andy Crowe Audio, Rita Mulchahy and some PMBOK for the first time. It was very useful but I guess I needed something more or study seriously.
Any Suggestions?

Re:Exam zitters 5 years 1 month ago #2518

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 152

When students have to take the exam for a second time then I always recommend that they should consider a PMP Exam Simulator. I recommend this because in most cases students like yourself have studied hard and know the subject matter, but may have a difficult time with the actual exam taking process. It's not easy sitting in front of a screen for 4 hours answering 200 questions and being able to identify the best out of 4 possible answers in just 1.2 minutes.

So please take a look at the available exam simulators out there and consider using one.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Exam zitters 5 years 2 weeks ago #2541

• Eran Shpigelman
  • Fresh Boarder
use some sort of exam simulator. I answered over 1000 questions on a simulator and this was the main reason I passed.
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Jeremy Raelin, Mary Kathrine Padua, Yasir Mehmood, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP