fbpx

Reply: MY STUDY PLAN with jam time

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : MY STUDY PLAN with jam time

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 6 months ago #2529

Cornelius Fichtner

Mohammed,

I'm very glad that they are helpful and that you are enjoying your studies more because of them.
12 years 6 months ago #2525

Mohammed Abdelhadi

Mr.Corneluis

How are you?

Just I informing how is your product is very helpful for me

Thank a lot
Regards
12 years 7 months ago #2369

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Mohammed,

I'm sorry but I have to tell you that your study plan is most likely *NOT* enough. Only watching the PrepCast and reading Rita is simply not enough.

At least you have to include the following as well

-> You must also read the PMBOK Guide twice
-> You must also answer many thousands of practice questions

The PMBOK Guide is available as a translation into many languages. So here are my two recommendations for you right now:

1.) Watch these 8 free videos here: pm-prepcast.com/8videos - these videos explain step by step how you have to prepare for your exam.

2.) Buy the PMBOK Guide in your mother tongue. Translations are available in Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. www.pmi.org/en/PMBOK-Guide-and-Standards...lobal-Standards.aspx
12 years 7 months ago #2367

Mohammed Abdelhadi

Mr admin
How are you ?
My exam at 20-10-2011
BUT

There is what makes me crazy , this PMBOK book! ....
Can you imagine some one is browsing the dictionary to learn English? This is my sense.
I ran a lot of time to study and I feel that I was wasting too much time for nothing I tried to understand by my heart as you said but ohhh it's very very hard, May be I don't have this heart ;)

When I purchased your product I left the PMBOK book and I can't touch again please till me that your product is enough to describe this knowledge

I want you to advice me the scientific material absorbed less time I think your product is very great and cares to each detail on pmbok, feel with your product that it's very easy

What is the problem of dependence on your product 100% to prepare for my exam

This my plan of study
1- Hear and watch pm prep-cast
2- Rita fast track
Is this enough ? really I hope to till me there is no problem to depending on pmprepcast epos-ids
I don't have much time for reading. I am too busy , my work time is 11 hours approximately because I am a site manager addition to tech office
Addition to my private work

Please advise me

Warm regards

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login