fbpx

Reply: Planning to take exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Planning to take exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 8 months ago #2360

Cornelius Fichtner

Yes.

We sent this message here to our customers about 1 week ago:

www.cornelius-fichtner.com/index.php/pmp...2011-pmp-exam-update
12 years 8 months ago #2359

Kalidas Panambor

Are the new release ready fo the downloads?
12 years 9 months ago #2250

Cornelius Fichtner

The 35 contact hours from The PM PrepCast are sufficient. Thousands of students have used only our contact hours and PMI has not questioned it once. After all... we are a PMI Registered Education Provider... B)
12 years 9 months ago #2248

Kalidas Panambor

Thanks a lot for the reply, Great news that you are releasing new videos on July 31st. Sigh of relief :).One question , The prepcast also have online exam for 35 PDU, Which I am planning to attemptshortly, Are those sufficent or I need to attend any boot camp?
12 years 9 months ago #2247

Cornelius Fichtner

Kalidas,

The changes from the old to the new PMP exam are really small. The current PM PrepCast will teach you almost everything you need to know even after August 31st

On July 31st we will be releasing a series of about 7-8 new video lessons. These video lessons contain "the new stuff" that you need to know.

This is a free update. The videos will simply show up for you and you can download them at no cost.

Once you watch these videos you will be good to go even after August 31st.
12 years 9 months ago #2246

Kalidas Panambor

Hi All,
I am planning to take PMP certification exam before August 31 2011 . But in case if I plan to take it after August31 2011 do I need to take some extra efforts in preparing my self or following PMbok guide and webinars should work . Are there any links available to prepare for the exams after August31.Please let me know your thoughts.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login