fbpx

Reply: Scheduling questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Scheduling questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 9 months ago #2061

Cornelius Fichtner

James,

I can answer both questions with "it depends on the scenario".

Each PMP Exam question has to be viewed separately. One question will be this way and another question will be that way. It depends 100% on how the question was developed and framed.

My recommendation is always the same: Don't worry too much about how a question could be asked or not asked. The PMP exam doesn't try to "trick" you. It tests your understanding of general PM concepts.

That much said: Each question on the exam will have the correct amount of information needed for you to find the correct answer.
12 years 9 months ago #2060

James Pfaff

Is it appropriate to ask, in reference to taking the PMP:

1. Will the PMP exam always have a start date of "1", or "0" when thinking of Network Diagraming? Or will it be evident and those particulars will be given/ known within the exam?

Cornelius, I asume you will see this post, and you use the +1 or -1 in your "PMP Formula Pocket Prep Guide", depending on the circumstances.

2. When I see, e.g.: +15, or -10 with leads and lags, are those to be assumed "work days" (Mon-Fri), or "calendar days" (Sun-Sat).

Maybe dumb questions, but gotta ask, since I test on 1 July 2011, I need to clear up any and all concerns...

Congrats to all the recent "Passed PMP exam posts"!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Jim

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login