fbpx

Reply: Can't take exam before August 30!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can't take exam before August 30!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 10 months ago #2083

David Hardin

Cornelius:

I am also concerned about this looming date. Due to family and health issues I had to put my study on hold. I am now back in the groove and able to commit enough time to (hopefully) prepare over the next 55 days. My goal is to take the exam on July 31, and if I need to re-take it, to study hard for 30 days and re-take it by August 30.

I understand that in a worst case scenario I can only take the exam 3 times in a 12-month period. Due to cash-flow (I am not currently working), I would need to re-take this a third time ASAP, say by September 30.

Do you think if, after taking the exam twice in the current format, if I needed to take it under the new format that I could learn and mentally switch gears to be successful in the 30 day September time frame?

I know this sounds sort of negative with my “worst case scenario” attitude, but I am not scoring as high as I would like for the chapters I’ve been through.

Thank you,

Tony Hardin
12 years 10 months ago #2043

Cornelius Fichtner

I finally got it to work (file extension was associated with the wrong video player on my system.)

The information that she has provided is good info and correct. She takes a long time to get to the "good" bits. From my perspective, the first 15 minutes can be skipped. (But that's probably because I am a trainer myself and know this stuff already.)
12 years 10 months ago #2035

David Glasgow

Cornelius,

I have tried the link numerous times and it works for me. Maybe it was down? Can you try again?

www2.gotomeeting.com/register/642345979
12 years 10 months ago #2034

Cornelius Fichtner

David,

Try as I might I'm unable to access and view the video. Unfortunate.
12 years 10 months ago #2033

David Glasgow

Cornelius,

If you are successful in viewing the webinar, let me know what you think. There were a lot of changes she highlighted in addition to ethics...I assume those were the ones you were referring to as minor.

Thanks in advance!
12 years 10 months ago #2032

David Glasgow

Thanks for the quick reply, Cornelius. Based on what you say, I think I will be OK to wait until September. I don't think I have a choice anyway, but I want to make sure I'm well-positioned. I'm sure there are other aspiring PMPs in the same situation as myself.

As for the webinar, the link is below. I haven't finished watching the whole thing, so I can't vouch for its content.

www2.gotomeeting.com/register/642345979

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login