fbpx

Reply: PMP Experience Requirements

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Experience Requirements

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 8 months ago #5877

Digvijay Singh

Hello all,

A quick query please.

If someone is currently managing Service Delivery then can mentioning last worked project in past reflect as bad for application process?

Thanks,
Jay
8 years 8 months ago #5826

Naga Santhi Rayavarapu

Hi Cornelius,

Thanks for the response!
No problem.
Just need small information -
1. I worked as a Test/QA Lead and wondering how to perfectly present my work experience details following the proper standards of PMBOK. If I can get any sample write-ups for work experience, that would be really helpful. If this is not possible to provide, no problem.
2. Also, is it true that only the hours spent for managerial activities should be included and should exclude all execution related activities? As a Test Lead, I was involved not only in planning & managing, but also executing the tasks as a part of project team.

Thank You!
8 years 8 months ago #5825

Cornelius Fichtner

Naga,

This worksheet no longer exists because PMI has been updating the official application so often that it became impossible to keep up with their changes. So we have decided NOT to maintain and provide this worksheet any longer. Sorry!
8 years 8 months ago #5819

Naga Santhi Rayavarapu

Hi,

I am not able to download the experience verification worksheet. Could you please help/

Thanks!!
12 years 9 months ago #2069

Wendi Sellers

As a side note: I read all the other posts about experience documentation and I get confused when I haven't spent 100% of my time on one project. When it's only 50, 60, 70% (anything less than 100%) and I have another project that I worked on for 10% of my time but DURING the first, longer project, do I get to count hours for both, or only the longest one, no matter what the percentage is that I worked on it? Sorry if this is confusing, but I'm really confused right now.
Wendi
12 years 9 months ago #2068

Wendi Sellers

Thank you so much for the answer.

One followup question....

I have used the Experiemce Verification Worksheet to document all my project experience. My question is this:

1- I have Project #1 that I worked on from January 1, 2009 through June 1, 2010, but I only put 50% of my time towards it.

Will all other smaller projects that I did during this timeframe count at all towards the 4,500 total hours I need or do I get ripped off here towards the 4,500 hour requirement? Is the key "overlapping" mean up to 100% of your time or simply if I worked one project that long, I can't count anything else at all during that time?

Wendi

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login