fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Two weeks constraint before "Final exam"

Two weeks constraint before "Final exam" 12 years 11 months ago #1948

• ARTEM FEDORENKO
  • ARTEM FEDORENKO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I saw such a discussion in this forum:

>> 2) Usually how long members takes to go through pm prepcast podcast?
> 2.) 10-12 weeks. We recommend that you watch the PrepCast and read the appropriate chapter in the PMBOK Guide "in parallel". Study about 2-3 hours every day like that.

I draw attention that someone can take annual leave (or has no job temporary) and can spend many more hours every day for Prercast.

It's said here www.project-management-prepcast.com/index.php/product/product :
"How to receive the certificate: Two weeks after you begin studying with your PrepCast you can take our "Final Exam". Take this exam whenever you want and as many times as you need until you pass."

I really don't understand where did these two weeks come from? 48 hours of video can be watch during one week without rush.

I don't plan to study PMBOK so quickly: my preparation for the PMP exam is almost done - took 2,5 months. I reserved annual leave for Easter - two weeks from 16th of Apr (2011) up to 1st of May. I need permition to pass the exam immediately after I finish watching videos to be able to apply for PMP exam (they consider applications during 5 working days) and schedule the exam on the last day of my leave, Friday 29 Apr.

Is that two weeks constraint thoroughly obeyed or it's possible to pass the test ASAP?

Re:Two weeks constraint before "Final exam" 12 years 11 months ago #1949

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Artem,

We have had 13,500 students (so far) who have used The PM PrepCast to prepare for their PMP exam. We have never made an exception in this rule.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login