fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How to calculate (3.12)^20 without a calculator

How to calculate (3.12)^20 without a calculator 13 years 2 months ago #1878

• AMIR MAHMOOD
  • AMIR MAHMOOD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to know an easy way to calculate the value of say (3.12)^20 or (20)^45? Can this be calculated on paper without using a calculaor?

Re:How to calculate (3.12)^20 without a calculator 13 years 2 months ago #1879

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
If you can figure out these formulas in your head / on paper, then I say "more power to you!".

However... On the PMP Exam you have just 1.2 minutes to answer each question. So don't make this harder on yourself than necessary. During the exam you can use an on-screen calculator (windows based) and you don't have to calculate anything by hand.

In fact, I recommend that you use the on-screen calculator even if you have to calculate 2*5=? because the exam is a stressful time and you could easily make a mistake and then 2 times 5 is suddenly 12.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login