fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Is Process Groups: A Practice Guide a replacement for PMBOK 6th Ed?

Is Process Groups: A Practice Guide a replacement for PMBOK 6th Ed? 3 months 3 weeks ago #31546

• Salma Siddiqui Brown
  • Salma Siddiqui Brown's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I understand that the PMBOK 6th Edition content will be included on the PMP exam, but where am I supposed to access this content now that the 6th Edition is no longer available? Do any of the following resources act as a replacement for the 6th edition (for the purposes of studying for the PMP exam)
1. Process Groups: A Practice Guide published by PMI
2. This article by PM Prepcast www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmbo...d-pmi-process-groups

I've read that Standards+ was a replacement, but was this only before Process Group: A Practice Guide was released? I find Standards+ really confusing to navigate.

I just want to know what to study!

Thank you all in advance!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaBrent Lee

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login