Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Experience verification section

Experience verification section 6 years 9 months ago #1346

• MOHD TAQUI HASAN
  • Fresh Boarder
:unsure:
Hello Every1

I am trying to fill the application for PMP exam. Could you please give your suggestion on the following issues:

• My primary role is project planning & control (Planing Engineer). Should I select “project contributor” or “other” option in the form?

• I joined the organization (and the project) 2 months (say) after the project start date. I think, I should mention the “Project Start Date” (in the form) as when I joined the project and not the actual Project start date?

• Should I enlist experiences just sufficient to fulfill the application requirement or add more?

• Are there any criteria for minimum no. of experience hours for each process groups individually?

Thanks
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®