fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: High Job Frequency- reporting for test application?

High Job Frequency- reporting for test application? 1 month 1 week ago #31253

• Tim Roberts
  • Tim Roberts's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
When writing my application; I know that they request having chronologically ordered projects worked on. In the two PM roles I have been in, they have been high-frequency-project jobs. To elaborate further, most of my projects took 2-3 weeks max, with some longer projects being closer to 2-3 months. Is there a suggestion to document this without having 5 years of 2-3 week projects written out? It will be difficult to track down projects from 4 years ago.

High Job Frequency- reporting for test application? 1 month 2 hours ago #31259

• Christine Whitney, PMP
  • Thank you received: 4
I don't know if this is the best advice, but I had a bunch of small projects (I would have to look up the exact number, but probably around 55), but they were all in a program. I had quality assurance plans, and a bunch of the necessary items for the entire program. I wrote up the program/project as one three-year project. It helped in my mind that I had a federal project officer assigned to the program, and they viewed it as a project. I figured it could be looked at either way. I don't know if your projects are all similar and handled in the same way, or if you have all the items needed for the planning, quality assurance, budget, etc for the projects as a whole or if they are all standalone projects? That sounds tough though.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login