fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I fail 2nd attempt PMP Exam.

I fail 2nd attempt PMP Exam. 1 month 2 weeks ago #31236

• Amelia
  • Amelia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,
I fail PMP Exam at 2nd time . How should I do? Should I attempt the last time? I lost confidence to sit the exam again. I think there have no one who fail in 2nd attempt.
As per result, 2nd time result is better than 1st time. At 1st time, I got 'need improvement' and below target. At 2nd time result, I got 'Above target', 'Target' and 'Below Target'.
Below Target is Process Domain. Thus which material should I use to understand more clearly? I practiced mock exam and above 2000+ questions.
Some answers are similar (possible answers) and confuse to me. I cannot decide which answer is the best.
Thanks all!
I am sorry for my English.

I fail 2nd attempt PMP Exam. 1 month 2 weeks ago #31240

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Amelia,

I do not know what language in which you took the exam. If it was English, then I suspect that a combination of the nuances of the English language and the vocabulary of the exam heavily contributed to your result. If you are taking the exam in English, use a strong exam simulator like the one PrepCast has to offer and really hit it hard. Strive for not just getting the right answer, but understanding how you got to the right answer - which is really the key in the PMP exam.

Good luck

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login