fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How much Percentage we should get in Prep Cast Mock Exams, Enough to Pass PMP

How much Percentage we should get in Prep Cast Mock Exams, Enough to Pass PMP 1 month 3 weeks ago #31222

• Dinesh Bramhapurkar
  • Dinesh Bramhapurkar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Folks,

I gave my 3 PMP Simulator Exams from PREP CAST so far & It shows 73% in First Exam, 79% and 80.5% in 2nd and 3rd in my 1st Attempts.
Am i ready to take my Exam scheduled on 11th March and Pass confidently?

Off-course PREPCAST Data shows, anything between 70-80% in 1st attempt in Simulator puts 95% chances of Passing PMP in 1st Attempt however these chances gets lowered as you go high in Simulator Percentage, which is vague.

Looking for guidance.

Thanks,
Dinesh.

How much Percentage we should get in Prep Cast Mock Exams, Enough to Pass PMP 1 month 3 weeks ago #31226

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Dinesh,

There are no guarantees with respect to simulator scores and the actual exam. That is a clear statement from the beginning. In general, the simulator provides a very good representation of the real PMP exam.

If you are scoring well on the simulator (80% and up), you will probably pass the PMP exam. If you are scoring poorly on the simulator (<60%), then you probably will not. My own personal experience was that I was scoring in the mid 70% range (73%-77%) and I got sick of studying so I took the exam and passed with 5xAT (this was back in 2019). But when I drove deep into my own test data, it was a very bimodal distribution in the subject areas.

If you're in the 70% range, you will have to make the call yourself. There's no straight line correlation.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login