fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Advice Needed - Frustrated with Quiz

Advice Needed - Frustrated with Quiz 3 months 1 week ago #31113

• James Dietrich
  • James Dietrich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
HI all. I have been prepping following the PMP Study Coach plan. I am into week 6 and just took the first quiz on the People domain. I thought I was prepared, but at least 18 of my 20 questions were about Agile/Scrum topics that I have not studied yet. Should I not bother taking quizzes until I have covered Agile/Scrum in the prep topics? I don't want to waste time. Any advice appreciated. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian Elmer

Advice Needed - Frustrated with Quiz 3 months 1 week ago #31114

• Christian Elmer
  • Thank you received: 2
James, completely understand the frustration!

Studying and developing knowledge on scrum and agile is a great practice before getting into the people, process, and BE subject matter. The reason for this is similar to understanding the principles and concepts of what traditional or waterfall project management is. You will then learn how traditional and agile combine to form hybrid PM. This knowledge is the foundation that will enable you to answer your people, process, and business environment questions. Best of luck and thanks for using the resources you have to get better!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login