fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam that I paased

PMP Exam that I paased 7 months 1 day ago #30878

• shajahan olimohammed
  • shajahan olimohammed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everyone

I passed PMP exam on October 3, The questions in the exam is 90% similar to prepcast simulator.
The simulator is extensively helpful and the one definetely needed to pass the exam. Thank u Cornelius fistchner for his execellent simulator.

PMP Exam that I paased 7 months 1 day ago #30879

• Rafael Hoyos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi ! I failed my first attempt back in August :(. I am retaking it on November 17th and have been studying my butt off. I found the questions on the exam a LOT trickier than the ones here. My study group had different opinions about this; some found the test easier, and some found it harder. I wonder if it has to do with the site where you decide to take the exam.

PMP Exam that I paased 7 months 1 day ago #30881

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Rafael,

Almost certainly not. Your test is generated the moment you log on to the exam regardless of the site. Even if three of your were taking it side-by-side at the same time, you would not have the same test as your neighbor has, with the exception of the 25 control questions that everyone has (if that is still being done). There is a bank of questions from which your individual test is generated from when you start the exam.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rafael Hoyos

PMP Exam that I paased 6 months 2 weeks ago #30920

• Justice Tagoe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to advise that the exam is not a 'chew and pour' but needs thorough understanding. Also, after every test, go back to the test and do a root cause analysis(ie why did you choose an answer right and why the other answers are wrong). If you are able to do this, I'm sure you will come out with flying colors. Good luck on your next try.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login