fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: ITTO Question and Scores

ITTO Question and Scores 7 months 3 weeks ago #30800

• saba asif
  • saba asif's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,
I am studying for the PMP exam and wanted to ask if we need to memorize the ITTO for the 49 processes? I am thinking it will be a lot to memorize (although doable) but curious if anyone encountered any ITTO questions on the exam.

Also, I have been taking the quizzes and there is a field to include the ITTO questions, should I be practicing them?

Lastly, I have been scoring a 30% on the quizzes so far and I have been studying for over 2 months now. I am finding the questions a bit hard and trying to aim for scoring at least an 80%. What do I need to score on the simulator to see if I am in a good spot to take the exam? My exam is scheduled at the end of Oct.

Any advice or response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ITTO Question and Scores 7 months 3 weeks ago #30806

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Hello Saba,

I don't think there is a need to memorize anything for the PMP exam, and since the changes to the exam in 2022, the focus is on the 3 domains of people, process, and business environment rather than the 5 domains of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling and closing. I would highly encourage you read the feedback from the students who passed the exam as there is usually a trend among students on what materials were used to prepare for the exam and how they studied for the exam. I have a post myself, and I can definitely share some of my experiences with what I read in other posts.

I would also encourage you to read the Exam Content Outline from PMI as it details exactly what will be covered on the exam. It is good to have an understanding of the ITTOs as they are still relevant, but they are not the focus of the exam and I would not spend my time practicing questions related to the ITTOs. Good luck on studying for the exam!

Regards,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login