fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMI account issue

PMI account issue 8 months 3 weeks ago #30731

• Khashayar Ebrahimi
  • Khashayar Ebrahimi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Everyone,

I had my PMI account and already booked the exam and purchased materials, but all of a sudden my account has been changed to "MyPMI" and I cannot see any personal information or history of my purchased materials now. It looks like my account has been removed!

Has anyone had this issue?

I am stressed.

PMI account issue 8 months 3 weeks ago #30733

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Khashaynar,

It looks like PMI is messing with the site again. I just logged on to my account, saw the same thing you did, ("MyPMI") and it took me a half dozen or more clicks to get to my Certification Maintenance Dashboard. I think all your stuff will still be there, but it's been moved around. Keep looking.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

PMI account issue 8 months 3 weeks ago #30734

• Khashayar Ebrahimi
  • Khashayar Ebrahimi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My exam is in 3 days and I just purchased Study Hall materials to use. However, my account does not show anything except "MyPMI".

How can get it fixed or access the materials?

PMI account issue 8 months 3 weeks ago #30735

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Please contact our Helpdesk at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so our agents can help you with your product concern. Thank you!
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login