fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam Feedback

PMP Exam Feedback 10 months 1 week ago #30637

• omar bennani
  • omar bennani's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hello, i'v got my PMP certification . PrepCast simulator is very helpfull . the question i had was oriented mainly to Agile/Hybrid.

PMP Exam Feedback 10 months 3 days ago #30653

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Congratulations on passing your PMP Exam. Please don't forget to share your lessons learned.
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader

PMP Exam Feedback 8 months 23 hours ago #30792

• Sharika Shalveen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I completed my PMP exam on first attempt with AT/A/AT.
I will be honest sitting for the PMP exam was very nerve wracking from the start. I decided to develop my career into project management 3 years ago. I completed my diploma with Australian Institute of Management. I will highly recommend them as the format of their course is very scenario based. It is different to actual PMP but it does set you in right direction of using PMBOK. I registered for my exam last Nov. I studied PMBOK 5, 6, 7th edition and Agile Methodology text book as well. But I realize reading text was not sufficient to understand everything. So I looked up training videos on youtube. Training provided by David Mclachlan was most beneficial for me. After revising the text books and listening to David during my drive to work everyday, then I signed up for PrepCast Exam simulator.
I only got 66% for the first simulator test which scared me more but I did not give up. I kept understanding the explanations given to my wrong answers and that helped me get better each time I did the exam. By the time I completed simulator exam 4 I was already passing the exam with about 77%. Then I repeated the test and started scoring above 90%. I also did random question on lots of 10, 20, 60 questions at times and started scoring 80-100% on those random questions. I must say with these exam questions I have also learnt and understood project management to more depth so I am really grateful to this site.
So if you are scared like I was thinking that 50% of people fail PMP, I would say don't give up but work hard. People do pass on first attempt :)
Last edit: by Sharika Shalveen.

PMP Exam Feedback 7 months 3 weeks ago #30796

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Congratulations Sharika! Please share your lessons learned on this thread: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...exam-lessons-learned
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login