fbpx

Reply: Application Template

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Application Template

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 months 3 weeks ago #30401

Daniel Soerensen

Dear Rolando,

Here is a great guide to get you started with your PMP application:
How to Fill in the PMP® Application

The application process itself is not difficult. To be best prepared, I recommend you have all the information you need to fill in ready so it only becomes a matter of transferring the required information into the appropriate fields in the application portal. For example, I created a simple Word document to describe my experiences leading projects in order to meet the 36 months of experience required. When I started my application, I simply copied and pasted the information from the Word document to the application portal.

Make sure that you discuss your experience with someone who can sign off on it in case you get audited before you submit your application since they only give you a couple of weeks to submit supporting documents when you get audited. In fact, you should have all supporting documents readily available for the same reason. Wish you all the best in your application and your journey to getting your PMP. Don't hesitate to come back to the forum if you need additional help. This community is here to help each other.

Regards,
11 months 3 weeks ago #30398

Rolando Melendez Martinez

Greetings to everyone.

I have a question about the application processes. Do someone’s have a similar template in excel spreadsheet or a website that has a template to fill in the application draft?. It maybe help me with the process without constraints and mistakes. If some of you have it or can advise let me know. Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login