fbpx

Reply: Application related

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Application related

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 1 week ago #30399

Daniel Soerensen

Hello,

I believe it would be best to contact PMI and ask them about the status of your application. Normally when you apply, you receive a confirmation email with the details of your application and when you would hear back from PMI with the status of your application. If you haven't received anything from PMI past their timeline commitment, I would suggest you contact them directly. They are really good at responding to these sort of queries. Wish you all the best in studying for the exam and getting your PMP designation. This forum is a great resource for your study needs, so I hope to see you here often.

Regards,
1 year 1 week ago #30396

Application related

's Avatar

I have noticed application not been picked up for audit but taking too long for approval, any idea why it takes so long- is it because there is something wrong with the application and PMI is consulting others internally on whether to approve the application or not?

Reason I ask this is because I have seen some other users who submitted their application days after had their application approved within few minutes sometimes even 30 seconds

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login