fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Failed Audit: Eligibility Not Met: Project Management Role

Failed Audit: Eligibility Not Met: Project Management Role 1 year 3 weeks ago #30362

• Oleksandra Kozyriatska
  • Oleksandra Kozyriatska's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

today I received a letter from PMI stating that I failed the audit. I am adding the PMI email content below. Please advise me on rephrasing my application to be eligible. I can send the project details of my application to those who can help.

PMI email:

Thank you for contacting the Project Management Institute (PMI®).

Eligibility Not Met: Project Management Role

Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources
Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables

The content within the experience descriptions indicated providing valued project support, and that you led some aspects of each project, but did not demonstrate serving as project manager, leading, and directing cross-functional teams. Please note, although we do not require the title of Project Manager for the projects submitted, we do require you to perform the role of project manager for each project. If you did not serve in the role of project manager for each project experience, it will not fulfill our requirements.

I would be really grateful for your help!

Failed Audit: Eligibility Not Met: Project Management Role 1 year 3 weeks ago #30365

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi Oleksandra,
Sorry to hear that you failed the audit. I hope this article will help in rephrasing your application:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...ccomment-comment=637
Best of luck with your application!
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login