fbpx

Reply: How to get my 1st PM role

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How to get my 1st PM role

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 1 month ago #30258

Elizabeth Harrin

Hello, you would have had some project management experience otherwise you would not have been eligible for the PMP exam. It's hard to know without seeing your applications or knowing more about the roles you are going for, or even what country you are in. It is highly competitive for roles where I am at the moment. Perhaps approach a few of the organisations where you have not been successful and ask them for some feedback?
1 year 1 month ago #30255

How to get my 1st PM role

's Avatar

Dear all PMP Aspriant,

I had passed my PMP certificate since Aug 2021. I hope I can join project team to enrich my project experience. In past, I try to attend my interview such as IT administrator, project officer, project specialst, Assistance Project Manager and Project Manager, but I cannot get an offer even though I had 3rd interview but failed. I do not have solid project experience, but I am eager to be one of team member in project team.

I had an interview of PM role on 20 Feb, can you share with me some skills I should prepare before interview PM role in order to let interviewer accept me. I am looking forward to hearing your reply. Thank you so much.

Helen

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login