fbpx

Reply: PrepCast is a valuable tool!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PrepCast is a valuable tool!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 2 months ago #30131

Jean Kwanda

's Avatar

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the PMP community. Congratulations on passing your exam and achieving your goal! This is a significant achievement, and hopefully, you took the time to celebrate with your support group. Also, thank you so much for sharing your success story and user feedback on how our products helped you prepare and clear your PMP exam.

As a PMP certified, you must renew your certification every three years. As stated by Sameer, we also provide PM Podcast ( www.project-management-podcast.com/ ) and PDU Podcast ( www.pducast.com/ ) products to help you gain the 60 PDUs required to maintain your PMP certification.

Best of luck in your next career endeavor!
1 year 2 months ago #30128

Sameer Menda

Hello Sean,

Congratulations on passing your exam!!

We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam. When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 2 months ago #30127

Sean Sutton

Hi Everyone,

I just passed the PMP Exam on my first attempt, attaining an above target score on all three domains. I attribute PrepCast as a big reason for my success.

I paid out of pocket for a PM Consulting firm that also specializes in tutoring applicants for the PMP Exam. A PrepCast subscription was part of the materials package that accompanied a week of classroom review.

The PrepCast questions resemble the questions you'll find on the exam. More importantly, the hints, explanation reviews, and answer details provide valuable insight needed to understand the questions on the exam. This test will attempt to trick you. Please fully the entire answer and all answer choices before making your selection. You have just over a minuet and a half for each question, which should allow a detailed screening of the question, and allow you to fully read each answer.

Best of luck everyone - I know you'll do great!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login