fbpx

Reply: HELP PLEASE WITH DISCONTINUED PM PREP CAST SIXTH EDITION FOR CAPM

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : HELP PLEASE WITH DISCONTINUED PM PREP CAST SIXTH EDITION FOR CAPM

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 2 months ago #30144

Rochelle Martinez

Our customer service representative has contacted you directly through our Helpdesk. Kindly check your email. Thank you.
1 year 2 months ago #30126

Harry Elston

Tarquin,

The Forum's moderators and participants are not able to answer your question directly. You will have to contact the PrepCast Customer Support folks. Here's the link to the contact page:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/contact

Best of luck!

Harry
1 year 2 months ago #30125

Tarquin Rosalle

HELLO,

I HAVE FOUND MYSELF IN AN UNFORTUNATE PREDICAMENT. I WAS NOT QUITE AWARE ABOUT THE DISCONTINUATION DATE FOR ACCESS TO THE PM PREP CAST SIXTH EDITION FOR CAPM, AND CONSEQUENTLY I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM ON MY PHONE OR PODCAST APP BEFORE IT WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS MISHAP, HOWEVER MAY YOU PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT I SHOULD DO. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME. MY EMAIL IS This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login