fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: HELP PLEASE WITH DISCONTINUED PM PREP CAST SIXTH EDITION FOR CAPM

HELP PLEASE WITH DISCONTINUED PM PREP CAST SIXTH EDITION FOR CAPM 1 year 3 months ago #30125

• Tarquin Rosalle
  • Tarquin Rosalle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HELLO,

I HAVE FOUND MYSELF IN AN UNFORTUNATE PREDICAMENT. I WAS NOT QUITE AWARE ABOUT THE DISCONTINUATION DATE FOR ACCESS TO THE PM PREP CAST SIXTH EDITION FOR CAPM, AND CONSEQUENTLY I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM ON MY PHONE OR PODCAST APP BEFORE IT WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS MISHAP, HOWEVER MAY YOU PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT I SHOULD DO. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME. MY EMAIL IS This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

HELP PLEASE WITH DISCONTINUED PM PREP CAST SIXTH EDITION FOR CAPM 1 year 3 months ago #30126

• Harry Elston
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 144
Tarquin,

The Forum's moderators and participants are not able to answer your question directly. You will have to contact the PrepCast Customer Support folks. Here's the link to the contact page:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/contact

Best of luck!

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

HELP PLEASE WITH DISCONTINUED PM PREP CAST SIXTH EDITION FOR CAPM 1 year 3 months ago #30144

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Our customer service representative has contacted you directly through our Helpdesk. Kindly check your email. Thank you.
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login