fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: In Simulator only 70% how to improve score ?

In Simulator only 70% how to improve score ? 1 year 4 months ago #30056

• Manigandarajan Muthukrishnan
  • Manigandarajan Muthukrishnan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I took 2 Exam in Simulator reached only 70%, to boost the score trying with 50 questions in each section and getting 70% there. Understanding the right and wrong ones in detail.

What else will help to improve my score , next simulator attempt i want to make atleast 80% and increase the chances of passing the exam ?

In Simulator only 70% how to improve score ? 1 year 3 months ago #30059

• Sameer Menda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Manigandarajan,

This is one of the frequently asked questions and you can search the forums for ideas on what other people have done.

Your scores are influenced by a lot of internal and external factors. For example:
1. Are you done with the complete preparation to take full length mock tests?
2. Are you able to finish all questions within time?
3. Are you getting low scores in one area which can impact the overall score?
4. Are you taking the exam around the same time of the day when you feel you is the best?

It is very important to analyze the results to learn where you need to spend the most time revising.

You can refer this blog which guides you through the types of questions in the exam, providing tips and recommendations for each of them.

Hope this helps!!
Sameer Menda | PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM II
Community Moderator

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Last edit: by Sameer Menda.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login