fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Struggling with Quality Management Knowledge Area

Struggling with Quality Management Knowledge Area 1 year 9 months ago #29916

• Zaeem Butt
  • Zaeem Butt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have taken two mock-up exams so far, I scored 63% and 70% on first and second exam respectively but I am struggling to score well on the Quality Management questions. Answering 50-60% correctly. I have reviewed the Quality Management section by Joseph Phillips a few times but I am still not scoring well in the quizzes. Any recommendations on using another resource to learn the concepts in Quality Management?

Struggling with Quality Management Knowledge Area 1 year 8 months ago #29918

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
Can you provide additional details on what you're struggling with? Have you reviewed the correct answers from the exams and understand the reasoning? I have used Rita Mulachy's book in the past to help understand the concepts. If it is available to you it's a great additional resource. In my view Quality Management is all about figuring out what the quality requirements are and how they can be met, verifying quality processes to ensure you'll have high quality deliverables, and controlling quality to execute your quality management plan.

Kyle
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login