fbpx

Reply: Percentage of the PrepCast Questions that will be included in The Real Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Percentage of the PrepCast Questions that will be included in The Real Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 7 months ago #29819

Cornelius Fichtner

I 100% agree with Harry's answer. None of the questions that you see in the PrepCast Simulator will appear on the exam.

It is very likely that you will see similar questions or questions about the same topics.

But none will be the same.
1 year 7 months ago #29818

Harry Elston

Francois,

The percentage of questions on the Prepcast exam that will appear on the "real" (i.e. PMI) exam is exactly zero. The Prepcast is an exam simulator and contains questions of the type that will appear on the PMI exam in the same ratio as defined in the Exam Content Outline. Also, the actual questions contained in the PMI PMP Test Bank is a closely guarded secret.
1 year 7 months ago #29816

Francois Sannan

to be honest, after finishing the quiz questions, i really understand the whole concepts of the PMP.
but now to get to the exam, what is the % of the questions included in the 4 prepcast exams that will appear in the real exam ?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login