fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Percentage of the PrepCast Questions that will be included in The Real Exam

Percentage of the PrepCast Questions that will be included in The Real Exam 1 year 6 months ago #29816

• Francois Sannan
  • Francois Sannan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
to be honest, after finishing the quiz questions, i really understand the whole concepts of the PMP.
but now to get to the exam, what is the % of the questions included in the 4 prepcast exams that will appear in the real exam ?

Percentage of the PrepCast Questions that will be included in The Real Exam 1 year 6 months ago #29818

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Francois,

The percentage of questions on the Prepcast exam that will appear on the "real" (i.e. PMI) exam is exactly zero. The Prepcast is an exam simulator and contains questions of the type that will appear on the PMI exam in the same ratio as defined in the Exam Content Outline. Also, the actual questions contained in the PMI PMP Test Bank is a closely guarded secret.
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Francois Sannan

Percentage of the PrepCast Questions that will be included in The Real Exam 1 year 6 months ago #29819

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 605
I 100% agree with Harry's answer. None of the questions that you see in the PrepCast Simulator will appear on the exam.

It is very likely that you will see similar questions or questions about the same topics.

But none will be the same.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login