fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Lesson Learned

Passed PMP Lesson Learned 1 year 8 months ago #29727

• Rayman Adlgostar
  • Rayman Adlgostar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All,

Just did the PMP exam online at home. I did all 4 simulation exam here and scored all above 70% , the highest score was 77%. I found the exam in a very similar level to exam simulator 4 in PMCast where was little or no need to use calculator. The first part of the exam seemed a bit harder and with more wordy and trickier questions and it took me longer than I usually responded to the 60 questions in the simulation tests.
Although I never got 3 AT's in the PMCast simulation exams, in real exam I got 3 AT's maybe just luck but I found the exam in the same level of difficulty as simulation exams here if not harder.
Overall, I recommend PMCast to people who want to take the exam, this is a real good set of questions and prepares you to pace yourself for real test.

Some suggestions for fellow members preparing for test:
1- Learn the 49 processes and their outputs, to the point that you can write them from your memory.
2- Understand all different agile methods and their application
3- I used a course by Andrew Ramdayal in Udemy which I liked a lot it lays out the process very well and goes through some tips for the exam, I scored 88% in his simulation exam but I think the exam included in the course is much easier than real exam.
4- allow at least 4 weeks to study, more importantly get used to sit and read questions. Important aspect for people with English as second language like myself is to practice reading long sentenced in a short time and improve comprehension.
5- Quizzes are a good way to practice in PMCast without committing to 4 hours time block. I recommend at least chose 30 questions or if you can 60 questions that helps to mentally prepare to answer that many questions in one attempt

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tu Nguyen
Last edit: by Rayman Adlgostar.

Passed PMP Lesson Learned 1 year 8 months ago #29731

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Rayman,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login