fbpx

Reply: regarding Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : regarding Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 5 months ago #29895

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Susan,

Before answering your questions directly, allow me briefly explain to you how the PMP Exam Simulator is designed.

The Simulator consists of 2,281 questions. The questions are organized into two pools: the exam pool and the quiz pool. The exam pool comprises four full-length 180-question practice exams and one 210-question ITTO exam. The quiz pool contains 1,351 questions.

When you attempt a quiz, the default values for "Include ITTO Exam" and "Include Exam questions" are set to "No". This means that the quiz will only draw questions from the quiz pool. The main idea is that when you are ready to take a full-length exam, you won't see any questions that you answered while taking quizzes. Otherwise, you may answer questions from memory, thus diminishing the value of your preparation for the PMP exam.

Now, to answer your question: If you select "Yes" for the "Include ITTO Exam" option, your quiz will include questions from both the quiz pool and the ITTO exam. Consequently, if you select "Yes" for the "Include Exam questions" option, your quiz will include questions from both the quiz pool and the four exams. And finally, if you select "Yes" for both options, your quiz will include questions from the entire simulator database.

Our recommendation is NOT to include ITTO or Exam questions in the quizzes. However, it's a personal choice that depends on various factors, such as the time available to study for the exam, the learning style, etc.

I hope this makes sense and clarifies your concern.

For more information, please feel free to explore our Knowledge Base, specifically the "Exam Simulator" section, here:
FAQ - Simulators

For example:
How to Use Timed and Learning Quizzes to Assess Your Knowledge (for the PMP exam)
1 year 5 months ago #29892

Susan Cleverdon

I am wondering what the option "Include ITTO Exam" means and how the quizzes will be different if I select yes. I'm also wondering the same thing about "Include Exam Questions."
1 year 5 months ago #29854

Elizabeth Harrin

Yes. 50% of the exam will test your agile and hybrid knowledge, and the Exam Simulator represents the same proportion, so you'll see agile/hybrid questions throughout.
1 year 5 months ago #29852

Kassidy Boyle

Hello Elizabeth.
Are the agile questions baked into the knowledge areas? I didn't see a way to particularly test your knowledge in this section.
1 year 7 months ago #29757

Elizabeth Harrin

This is a forum for student discussion, not product help, so this question would be better asked to the support team (use the orange button at the bottom of the screen to contact them). However, I can tell you that the simulator is up to date and does include all the topics including agile.
1 year 7 months ago #29719

Rana Faqih uz Zman Saqib

sir this PMPM simulator is accriding to new pmp exam in which agile portion is added or its older one i just purchased 4 days ago

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login